If you are looking to start a career in the Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Industry, this is the place to start your search.
Created by PAPA - The Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Association - this site aims to bring together employers and jobseekers to fulfil recruitment and career development needs.
To view the vacancies on the site:
To register as a jobseeker
- Register Job Seeker - Register yourself here, you'll need to create a login for yourself at this point. You'll receive an e-mail asking you to activate your login,
- Login - Once logged in the menu options update allowing you to update your profile and to quickly apply for advertised jobs.
- Prospective employers are able to search registered job seekers to find the talent they are hoping to hire.
To apply for a job
- When you find a job you think you'd like to apply for, simply click the "Apply for the job" button and complete the form
- If you're already logged-in, some of your contact information will already be completed. You'll still need to upload a CV - we've found that many people tailor their cv for specific jobs,
- Once completed, the application is sent to the employer who can then proceed to choose the candidate(s) who will move forward to the next step in their recruitment process.